Many people suffer from hair loss. Many people’s heads become empty at the age of. There can be many reasons for hair loss. If there is a problem of hair loss of close relatives in the family, this problem may also occur in the next generation. This can also be due to a lack of hair care.
Health experts say that it is normal to lose 100 hairs a day. They say that if there is more hair loss than this, the doctors should take refuge. Here are some ways to reduce hair loss:
1. Due to the low blood circulation in the scalp, hair often falls out. There is no substitute for using oil to increase blood circulation. Apply this oil to your scalp at least once a week. Stay after the ‘shower cap’ for two hours after using the oil. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
2. Understand the scalp and shampoo. If the skin is dry, it is better to reduce the shampoo. If the scalp is oily, it needs to be cleaned two or three times a week. Shampoo should not be kept on the head for a long time. This can make the hair soft.
3. People who exercise regularly have better blood circulation to their scalp and less hair. So exercise regularly.
4. Not all conditioners can be used on hair. Improved conditioner is beneficial for hair. It contains amino acids that make hair smooth by replenishing decay.
5. No matter how much care you take, if you don’t put nutritious food on your diet, it will be difficult to keep your hair. So keep plenty of protein and iron in your daily diet. This meets the nutritional needs of the hair.
6. When the hair is big, the tip breaks. The ends of the hair should be trimmed regularly.
7. Hair coloring and straightening can be harmful in the long run. Also, it is not right to use ‘blow dryer’ and a ‘curling rod’ on wet hair. These absorb the moisture of the hair and create brittleness.