YouTube Stats and Facts: During this lockdown, when people were imprisoned in their homes, they made full use of social media platforms YouTube Stats and Facts to end their boredom. And even if they didn’t have anything to do, then they would do something.
Due to this, platforms such as YouTube Stats and Facts, in particular, saw a huge amount of new traffic to their platform. It was all new people traffic. Seeing these types of things, now companies have turned towards the digital world. Due to this, people’s attention has started turning towards future marketing purposes.
Here is today’s article, we will learn about the top 25 YouTube statistics, which is going to help you in the future to implement better and effective marketing strategies. All these strategies are going to provide you better results than other traditional marking strategies in 2021. For all this, you can use a great online video tool YouTube Stats and Facts.
YouTube Stats and Facts
Here we go through some of the most popular things in YouTube statistics.
1. YouTube has over 2 billion active users every month.
Sometimes people watch a YouTube account without ever creating an account; Therefore, the number is likely to underestimate the actual number of people viewing the content each month.
2. YouTube has developed local versions in more than 100 countries in recent months.
YouTube provides support for 80 different languages that cover 95% of the worldwide Internet population.
3. More than 74% of adults in the US use YouTube.
This exceeds Facebook’s US audience, which is approx. 68%, and that’s twice as much as Instagram, which is approx. 40% of YouTube is known as the most popular social media platform for Americans.
4. The average length of a video on the first page of YouTube is 14:50.
The YouTube search engine puts together popular videos and other videos on demand. YouTube Stats and Facts
5. YouTube is the second most visited website in the world.
YouTube is right after its parent website Google.
6. Video will account for 82% of global traffic by 2022.
This means YouTube alone can make its own case for allocating more budget for videos and business-to-business marketing to your business.
7. It is also the second most used social media platform in the world.
In this regard, YouTube is only slightly behind Facebook.
8. On YouTube, people regularly watch more than an hour of videos.
This is an incredible amount of ingredients that are consumed by people all over the world. It may sound impossible, but the following statistics can help you believe it.
9. On average, viewers over the age of 18 spend 41.9 minutes on YouTube.
It is used in all devices like mobile, desktop, or laptop, sometimes connected to the TV. With an average of 4.9 hours per week, you can limit that time to 255 hours per year. YouTube Stats and Facts
10. 40.9% of YouTube watch time is on smartphones.
But recently, this number is decreasing as people spend more time watching YouTube on TV. Still, smartphones make up a significant portion of viewing time.
11. YouTube creators are more effective than celebrities in increasing brand recognition.
YouTube influencers are constantly changing the market rule book. It has proved to be a great tool for marketing new brands and well-known brands to the audience than any other advertisement.
12. The average number of people who check YouTube is 8.89 pages per day.
People stick around for some more content, leaving them to check nine pages in one login. This increases both the total viewing time and the number of content sources consumed.
13. Video views have increased by over 50% in the last year with the title change.
Globally, videos beginning with the title have been viewed more than 9 billion times in the past year. More than 66% of people worldwide have used YouTube to develop a new hobby or skill in the past year.
Gaming on YouTube
14. People have watched 100 billion hours of gaming on YouTube.
There are over 40 billion active gaming channels on YouTube, which means that online games have become more popular in today’s times, with over 80000 gaming channels with a minimum of 100,000 subscribers. YouTube Stats and Facts
15. YouTube Content is the new store clerk.
People are always interested in detailed reviews about various products that they are about to buy. YouTube is considered the perfect platform for the purpose these days.
16. 72% of people have used YouTube to work or stay fit in the recent past.
Videos related to home workouts in their titles saw an increase of over 515% in March alone. Daily videos on how to perform a dead stand and other dance workouts increased by 195%.
17. The daily views under the search of home office have also increased in recent times.
Daily uploads of videos related to home activities have increased by 700% today.
YouTube live streams
18. Daily YouTube live streams also increased by 45%.
53% of Livestream viewers watched Livestream, helping them connect with people in times of separation.
19. 50.9% of business entrepreneurs have started using YouTube to generate leads.
This makes YouTube the most used social media platform for marketing. This outpaces Facebook and LinkedIn by 48.5% and 33%, respectively.
20. YouTube has reduced the number of support calls.
Up to 43% of video marketers have observed that video has reduced the number of support calls in recent days. It’s easier to watch a short video about a product than to call for help. YouTube Stats and Facts
21. 70% of viewers buy from a brand after watching them on YouTube.
It has been seen that in recent times people have gained trust in online companies and shops, which led to increased purchases.
22. YouTube advertising targets target purchases by 100% compared to those targeted by marketing demographics.
YouTube has also increased the ad recall percentage to 32%. When you add up all demographics and intent, this only increases ad performance slightly.
23. The popularity of Branded YouTube is increasing slowly.
Despite stiff competition among millions of creators and brands, views on branded video content have increased by 99%.
24. YouTube aims to make $5.56 billion in ad revenue in 2021 alone.
This amount is only double what YouTube earned from ads in 2020. Therefore, it aims to get more people to buy from ads in multiple formats on YouTube.
25. The number of channels that earn $10000 or more per year has increased by 50% in recent years
And at the same time, the number of channels earning $10,000 per year has increased by 50%.
What did you learn today?
So, these are statistics and facts. If, as a marketer, you can keep these figures and facts in mind, you can create a significant amount of lead and even increase brand value and brand awareness over time.