How do you know which toothpaste is best for your teeth? There are a few things to keep in mind.
1) Want to prevent gum disease ahead of time? Then you can buy anti-bacterial toothpaste. It can prevent gingivitis or gum disease. Buy gum care or anti-gingivitis toothpaste in the market.
2) Many people have the problem of stains on their teeth. Especially for those who smoke or have problems with drinking, you can use baking soda toothpaste. Baking soda removes tooth stains. Very good if the amount of baking soda is given in the packet of toothpaste.
3) Many teeth are sensitive. Drinking hot tea coffee or cold ice cream makes your teeth chatter. There is special toothpaste for such people. It is better to use toothpaste with potassium nitrate or strontium chloride. It reduces the sensitivity of the teeth. Of course, it takes some time.
4) Many people like foamy toothpaste. They can also use toothpaste with sodium laurel sulfate. It contains a lot of foam.
5) You can use a paste with zinc citrate, triclosan, and pyrophosphate. This destroys the bacterial lining on the teeth. It also reduces the tendency to read umbrellas.
6) There is no substitute for natural ingredients. It does not have any side effects. No need to get too fast to find herbal toothpaste.
7) Many people emphasize the freshness and fragrance of the mouth. In that case, you can use mint toothpaste.